Self representing

Smartpitch Law Challenge

dad’s rights discussion conference

Category: Self representing

My advice is two words

My advice is two words: PAPER TRAIL.

When my wife first threatened me on his behalf in June, I filed an incident report with the Sheriff. I wanted a paper trail. When she threatened me again, I filed another one (I went to the Sheriff’s station to do this).

So, at the beginning of the month, when he did hit me, I had not only the police report from the battery, but two threats made two months earlier to substantiate the danger. I had pictures taken immediately afterwards, and paid a visit to the doctor who wrote up a nice report.

Document the fear of physical violence. The penal code considers fear “force”, and therefore by creating an environment of fear, I think you have an argument for harassment.

If he has a criminal record, what is it for? If it is a violent crime, you are the children’s father and you have the right to express concern about their well being. If the judge refuses your request, ask the judge to recuse themself. That throws them, it basically says that they have to admit that they can’t hear the case. Most judges’ egos won’t let that happen, so they may reconsider. I actually did it with an appellate court judge on a panel of three. And he left!

I can’t stress it enough, document everything. And where and when possible, have a third party document as well, because that lends clout.

I admire your courage

My question is this: How were you able to get a restraining order? you didn’t say anything about violence or threats against you, tried to do that here in San Diego, and was told, my requests were being denied because i had not been threatened recently. My children are living in San Bernadino with a convicted felon, and the roughest part of time.

My life has been threatened, only relayed to me by my wife. I have since been granted supervised visits in “HIS TERRITORY” in San Bernadino.

I fear for my life. I have purchased a bullet proof vest, and now carry pepper spray. I would love to have this man removed from my children’s life, but no one takes me seriously. Please help me…A desperate father who is frustrated!

Recent Posts

Failure of AttorneyNo wonder my ex-wife moved with her boyfriend to ConroeIn the State of IndianaMade toilet paper out of my Court OrderI apologize it’s taken me so long to answer you