Smartpitch Law Challenge

dad’s rights discussion conference

Category: Court

No wonder my ex-wife moved with her boyfriend to Conroe

She did it with my children since last August. Right now, I’m being hounded by the TAG for arrears … not understanding the fact, again full disclosure that I lost my job, and now working as a contractor. With work being limited in the automotive industry (Detroit Area)… it’s hard to keep up, but I still keep paying my support in Indiana, where jurisdiction resides … while the TAG and Conroe CS Office are always “hounding and threatening” me to pay the full amount or they’ll charge interest on my arrears.

Since when did the TAG become a financial institution, charging interest penalties on support? It’s bad enough they reported me to the credit bureaus already, not only that … they have no jurisdiction in this matter. Furthermore, my ex-wife left jurisdiction (Indiana/Michigan only) without the Court’s permission or my approval. She is currently in Contempt of her papers.

Interesting that Texas would provide “sanctuary” to someone that is in Contempt. I’ve submitted the appropriate documents to the TAG and Conroe … no response yet. I will say that this situation will be quite interesting especially when my ex didn’t show up in Court last August 6th.

You’re right … no matter what state you reside, the dad is always the bad guy. This attitude by the Judicial System must change for the sake of all fathers (and non custodial mothers) … and their kids. That’s what it’s all about really … the children and the dad’s rights for visitation. I’ll continue this later … keep on “telling it like it is!”

Regards … Peace!

In the State of Indiana

Anything is fair game. Your income, your spouse’s earnings, any overtime, profit sharing, lottery winnings, etc. Consult your attorney regarding this issue. Inheritances are questionable depending on when the monies were received … before, during or after your divorce. These clauses are usually drafted in your Dissolution Decree/Divorce Papers. Again, seek legal counsel.

Remember, child support in Indiana is based on two incomes … yours and your ex’s. It is calculated based on both your earnings. If you’re suspicious of this, ask your attorney to draft in interrogatory to be served. Your ex must comply … as I’m sure you would if she requested you to submit your W-2’s through her attorney to your barrister.

Remember, full disclosure must be exercised on both sides. Then from there you’ll have a bargaining tool in order to get your support payments adjusted. I went through a similar situation here in Fort Wayne. Just be patience, honest and try to keep paying your support until the time comes for you to go to Court … then if it goes to Court, let the Court decide.

Good Luck … Peace!

Recent Posts

Failure of AttorneyNo wonder my ex-wife moved with her boyfriend to ConroeIn the State of IndianaMade toilet paper out of my Court OrderI apologize it’s taken me so long to answer you